2021 NOA Stats
NOA provided shelter and support services to 1,219 men, women & children.
- NOA sheltered 102 people for a total of 3,100 bed nights.
- NOA advocates responded to 3,289 crisis calls.
- Advocates provided over 4,000 resource referrals.
- Legal advocates assisted with 138 Temporary Protective Orders.
- Licensed counselors provided 1,083 counseling sessions to victims suffering from the traumatic effects of DV.
- The housing program assisted 14 families with long term housing.
- Assisted with over $194,919 in emergency financial assistance.
- DV Prevention School Program: This program provides education to elementary, middle, and high school students on the dynamics and dangers of abusive relationships. The curriculum “Hands are not for Hitting,” “Bullying,” “Domestic Violence,” and “Dating Violence,” was presented to a total of students.