2020 NOA Stats
NOA provided shelter and support services to 1,219 men, women & children.
- NOA sheltered 75 people for a total of 3,400 bed nights.
- NOA advocates responded to 3,400 crisis calls.
- Advocates provided over 3,100 resource referrals.
- Legal advocates assisted with 76 Temporary Protective Orders.
- Licensed counselors provided 821 counseling sessions to victims suffering from the traumatic effects of DV.
- The housing program assisted 14 women and 20 kids with long term housing.
- Assisted with over $184,000 in emergency financial assistance.
- DV Prevention School Program: This program provides education to elementary, middle, and high school students on the dynamics and dangers of abusive relationships. The curriculum “Hands are not for Hitting,” “Bullying,” “Domestic Violence,” and “Dating Violence,” was presented to a total of 733 students.